The Reflected Face (open)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Delwyn giggled with delight when he surprised the older halfbreed, and nearly fell over in throws of laughter when she clumsily landed on most of her feet. "I like you!" he said with a good-natured smile, "you're funny!" His tail wagged so fast, it looked like it was at risk of flying off.

"I'm afraid I don't know how to fish either." The snow-colored pup said earnestly to the shaggy wolf-dog, "But it can't be too hard to learn! Fish don't seem very smart." he added with a mirthful grin towards the water. Suddenly, Delwyn heard his mother's voice as she approached, "Mama!" He cried happily. Today was a good day.

For all his wandering off, let it never be assumed that Delwyn wasn't close to his family: He loved his mother, father and both of his siblings very much. So when his mother arrived, he bolted over to her and nuzzled up to her affectionately. "Mama, do you know how to fish? We need to teach my new friend Aine!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread