afterglow
[html]
<style type="text/css">.vie3 b {color:#fffcd0;}.vie3 p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
; background-position: center bottom;">

Are you a coward?

Vieira flinched slightly and looked back to the ground. Vieira was not a coward. She had no drive to achieve much more complicated things than making her owner happy. She did not have room to be anything else other than a slave. If Kaena told her to something, Vieira would despite whatever fear she had. It was not an emotion, feeling, or something apart of her that was out in the open to be discussed. Whatever fear Vieira might have would have to be overcome the second she was asked to do something relevant.

And for this reason, she did not have an answer. I don't know was not the correct answer and her ears twitched upon her head. "No," she finally said with uncertainty but she knew she had already proven herself to be pathetic. "Coward is not what I can be," she said and her lips twisted. "I am what I am told," she finally said, hinting in the direction of what she truly was and would forever be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread