Foreign Exchange
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

Ooc;

It was as though fate kissed her soundly on the mouth and bequeathed its blessings upon her. To hear the words of agreement on his tongue nearly had the female leaping into this arms to bestow her eternal gratitude for this admittance. But she behaved herself and played the part of the modest female, dipping her head graciously whilst keeping her tongue latched solid.

Zynex let Dawali carry on, knowing there was some questions he would have about the situation, and how elated as she to hear that he wanted to learn from her! Truly the gods had blessed this. With tail swaying uninhibited, she finally unclasped her muzzle. “I would love to provide anything you wished to know,” she uttered softly while meaning every word. “My stay would be…for…as long as you permit me.” What a struggle for forge a lie, even a small one as this. But she was thinking optimistically. Her tour was to end in a week, but if in this week she was able to bond with the Chief, learn the ways of the pack and perhaps fall in a deep committed love, she could not fathom returning to the Valley.

It was quite a stretch even in thought, but for the first time in this female’s haggard life, she was content with letting herself appear foolish as she dreamed the seemingly impossible. “We could begin now if you’d like,” she offered, advancing a gradual step toward the borders. Habitually, a digit wound itself in the free strands of her mane as she waited his response. Anticipation lit her moon-kissed eyes…eagerness kept her ample plume active. Never had she been so excited.

word: 277

[/html]

Messages In This Thread