oceans and full moons
[html]

Aha. I think Attila would beat Razekiel up. 8D Also lol Rurik is oblivious. 339

These Aniwayans were a lovely bunch—Rurik had met a grand total of three. The first was a young puppy, Emma. He no longer discerned her scent about the myriad of different smells persisting in the pack's lands, but it had been many months since he'd seen her. The child was rather young, after all, and it was entirely possible she'd grown up a bit and moved on to try and find her parents. Nayati was far more recent, and Rurik assumed he was still on the land—his scent was still relatively fresh. The tawny werewolf smiled broadly at the other wolf's compliment to Nayati and nodded his head. “I zhink it ees blue,” the werewolf said, drawing a line across his muzzle and horizontal beneath his eyes with an extended finger to illustrate the marking Nayati carried. “Maybe make his eyes... ah, ‘pop!’ as you say,” the werewolf said, oblidging his friend's wishes and cracking open the bottle of alcohol. “To new friends, Attila Aston,” the man said, laughing and tilting his head back to take a swig of the liquor, trotting after the other man to pass off the bottle to him.

The question did not surprise Rurik, who was quite used to fielding questions about where he was from and how he acquired his accent—he was just as liable to inquire on others' accents and which parts of the world they had picked them up, after all. “Vell, I am from Sobirat'sya. Zhis is place in Russia, vhich is vay, vay over the ocean, you know?” the man said, illustrating with his hands just how far it was, making a few wild gestures. “I travel the vorld to see deefferent zhings. But I like zhis place. I come here zhree times before, but back in old burned place,” the werewolf stated, gesturing again in the general direction of Halcyon Mountain and the old territories before. “And you? You come from here, there, other place?” he asked in return, already having spoken his piece several times over.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread