oceans and full moons
[html]

They argued on for some time, the Aston boy not realizing that his comrade was unable to hear half the conversation. At some point the barn owl up and left, great wings carrying him over neighboring trees where he disappeared. Attila harrumphed, now clearly buzzed from the devil's water, and turned back to his Russian friend, only then registering what had been said but left in the air.

"Sorry, stupid owl," he grunted and cleared his throat, coolly smoothing the curls near his face. "Spirit animal, part of the tribe. Thinks he has to be my father." An ear twitched and iced eyes glared stiffly towards where the owl had vanished over the trees. His torso wavered a little, loose under the influence of alcohol, and he pointed a finger at the Russian forwardly. "Listen to me. Any animals ever go talking to you, you ignore them. You talk to them, and they start messin' with you. Just!... Just don't do it."

Attila leaned back, cleared his throat once more, and straightened his clothes as if preening his feathers. "I dunno where Freetown is, but there isn't anything around here worth lookin' at--other than the ladies." A goofy, boyish smirk crawled across his lips. "Makes up for all of it, if you know what I mean, huh?"

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains m {color:#D8B5A9; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread