one for the road.
[html]

Rage flowed through her, making her fingers and toes tingle. She took a defensive stance, unsure of who was looming out there in the dark of night, eyes focused on his figure. She stepped forward, hoping that there would be some shred of moonlight to help illuminate the figure...but alas, there was none. When a voice came it was closer than she had expected, and she gasped.

Ember pulled her sword from its sheath in one quick movement, holding it out in front of her. "No, it's not. I have a sleeping child, who I'm not about to let you wake up. What the hell is a foreigner like you doing tresspassing on my tribe's soil?" She hissed.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread