one for the road.
[html]

YAYAYAYAYAYAYaaaaAAAAAYAAAYAAAYAA... olololo >_>

Home. Where was home? Oh! He knew! “Sobeeeeeerat'sya!” he declared proudly, stretching the word far longer than it needed to be. Though she was stepping forward toward him, the silvery man did not realize the amount of danger he was in here, nor what he had done wrong. At her words, his bleary blue eyes refocused on her face, and indignation crossed his monochrome face. “But! Zhe trololololo! It is great song of mine motherland! Mine grandmother Zinoviya sing it to me every night when I was bebeh!” the man sputtered, staggering a few steps back away from her. He was clearly offended and trying to walk away now, but of course having a difficult time of it, completely smash as he was. Alcohol had fueled him to do crazy things before, increasing his bravado and throwing him to new plucky heights—tonight was something new entirely.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-hell b{font-weight:bold; color:#E4DED8; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell em {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; color:#CEC4BB;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurik-hell p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-hell {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/ruri_hell.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6B1AD; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread