i am sand
[html]

You'll have to excuse this being bad or short... I wrote almost the entire post and then my boyfriend closed Firefox checking something. x_x I can't stand writing things twice.

Attila breathed relief that his mother was willing to let the whole ordeal go so easily. He had always known her to be laid back when it came to his freedom to do things, but the alarm and distress that had so terribly possessed her eyes were intimidating, and he doubted how much freedom he was actually allowed to have. He simply smiled and nodded in reply, choosing not to comment on the spiraling comments in his head.

Attila knew he had only lost the owl, and in retrospect, he was lucky. The Aston boy had disappeared from AniWaya several times before for differing spans of time, but his family and tribe had always welcomed him back with open arms. He had been fond of that little owl, however--it had turned into a pet of sorts, after a time--and its death lay heavily on his soul as guilt. Attila could only wonder if the sentimentality Noir had for her stupid doll was something similar--and if it was, the Aston boy could understand why she had such a connection with it. However, Toefur was only a doll, Noir was over a year old and still cuddling it, and Attila thus had no reason not to push her around at it. How else would she ever grow the hell up?

"Thanks, mom... I love you too." He smiled sadly, the sense of her touch bringing comfort. He brushed his cheek against her and licked at her ear just once, teasingly. Though the boy's white ears were still pressed back, he realized the presence of his mother was something he had missed, though he'd never taken the time to realize it. "Where's Claudius, anyway? And Oceane? I saw Noir--she still had that stupid doll." He grunted, scratching at his ear. He wanted to ask where his father was as well, but he hesitated.

<style type="text/css">
.attilamountains b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8fbfe; letter-spacing:1px;}
.attilamountainsooctext {color:#f8fbfe; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.attilamountains p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.attilamountains {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#227BE6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntains.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cadff9; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread