yesterday has come and gone.
[html]

wc
Hey. not like I needed another thread but I misssed ya. Hope you've been wel dear.

Amaranth looked at the silver woman and was so shocked to see her lok so dishovled and sad looking. Though the day she had met the woman she had not been very happy either but atleast she looked happier then she did now. "Firefly are you ok?" She asked as she sat on the ground next to her. Her lilac eyes watching the woman as she sighed. She wasn't sure what to say she had almost not heard the statement that was made towards her.

"Oh um yes I have a lot." She said smiling as she listened to the way the woman spoke. Where had she been she didn't want to ask but then she did. She wanted to know if she had been hurt was that why she was like this? Had that man gotten her too? "I couldn't find you anywhere for so long." Amaranth said looking at the woman. "I bet I was a bother always coming around your cabin to play with you and Elroy but Firefly where did you go?" She asked hoping she wouldn't answer the question had come out and even started the saddened young girl. "I can catch mice and even a rabbit sometimes now. Are you hungry I'll try really hard or better yet mom haas food at home freash caught yesterday." She said starting to ramble just because it bothered her a bit seeing Firefly like this.

She looked down at the shore as she sighed she was quite the rambler when she was nervous or upset. At least she was slowly becoming less violent and maybe that was because her uncle was teaching her to fight and that allowed her to feel powerful. She wanted to know what had made Firefly so not Firefly like.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread