Transferring pawprints
[html]<style type="text/css">
.Marittable001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a28b83; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Marittable001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8597; text-align:left;}
.Marittable001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Marittable001 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#020006; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ali001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #684b3b; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8597; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

All done! We can fade to black after your reply, maybe? Smile
Word Count: --

The chief nodded decisively and softened his pose. He considered himself good at reading others, and good at spotting deceit, and this femme had neither of these things. Besides, she was young, and he would not continue to reprimand her with his stern behavior now that he had deemed her truthful. One could learn a lot about a person by studying how they react to authority, and he saw nothing wrong with her responses. Her skills were needed, as well, with the growing number of horses in the stables. Someone ought to take responsibility and oversee their breeding, and he hoped it would not come down to himself. Perhaps this fresh face would be the one. He granted her a nod and a small, formal smile as he spoke, now clearly not as defensive any longer. "Very well. I believe you will fit in nicely; we do have animals that need caring for, and few capable hands. Welcome." Dipping his head, Dawali turned halfway and gestured in the direction he had come from. "Our village is that way; I am heading there myself. You can join me, if you want to." The male took a few steps, ready to go in that direction either way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread