A Guiding Light
[html]

rawr <3

Mati couldn’t imagine living in a place that did not have the structure and the support that their mother’s had built. Of course they had family, blood or adoptive to care for them. But beyond that, the friends that had grown to be cemented to their lives that it was not far fetched to call them family and loved ones. They were lucky, to have those that would accept them and teach them to be just as caring and loyal. Mati thought about talking to her mother about Cambria in the past, but before it had been a distant dream. Now she was certain that the conversation needed to happen, and she did not worry that Anu would not accept who she had grown to be. It was Anu, whose judgments were few and far between. Who loved another female and had in the past. Mati could say the words now, for the reaction would be nothing but positive. Or so she wished and hoped and felt confident in the presence of her heart’s captor.

It was easy to read the reaction on her small affections on the other girls face. Her own face grew warm, and for the first time truly took a moment to see how she affected the other woman. It only made her want to be closer.

It was hard to think of and harder to talk about, but Mati was glad that she had Cambi to share it with. They were in such similar situations, and their feelings seemed the same as well. She did not feel like she was being judged.
The answer to her question came fairly easily, She’s sweet. Naïve and happy. It was the only way Mati knew how to describe Rio. The young fey had no idea of the dangers in the world, and no one was teaching her. Though Mati’s main concern still remained to be neglect by the mother they shared.

I knew of them, but never expected to run into one. She didn’t know about me, but was excited to have a big sister. She spoke honestly and freely. It was so easy just to talk to her. But, I’m jealous. Jealous that they have her because she left when I still needed her. And scared, scared that they will be left too It made little sense for she liked Rio while feeling bitterness at the same moment. Mati was embarrassed to say such a thing, and looked at the light brown finger that now traced along Cambi’s wrist and lightly up her arm.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati23 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ae9393; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.Mati23ooc {font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7a7a; text-align:right;}
.Mati23 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mati23 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#efefef; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... mati23.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #303030; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7a7a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread