[M] today is still in front of us
[html]

Private for Fae and NPC'd Anselm. Mature because there's some death going on. :c Backdated to April 3rd! 500+ words.

Nala was as happy as a clam to be with Anselm finally, he was indeed. The pair walked along the new borders of the clan's territory, and Nala was filling the air with as much chatter as he possibly could. It had been quite some time since he had last seen the larger male, and the young coyote had a lot to tell him about. Nala had promised Anselm upon his acceptance that he would be useful to the clan, and he had tried his hardest to live up to that promise. It was natural enough that he would become as attached to Anselm as he had upon their first meeting. Nala, being a very simple-minded creature, had needed someone stable to look up to, and Anselm had provided that for him.

"I helped Inferni a lot!" he was saying, his voice high-pitched and very obviously excited. He waited until Anselm asked him about it before launching into a very excited explanation of the ways he had helped the clan, just like he had promised he would. "Some guy from Dahlia de Mai came here a long time ago and I beat him up until he left, but it was weird, because he could stand up on two legs!" At the time, Nala had ignored this fact because he had so desperately wanted to prove to everyone that he could be useful, and he certainly could not be useful by being distracted by the man's strange stance. It still seemed so weird to him that some canines could do that—he couldn't!

"Then, I went to Dahlia de Mai to try and scout and stuff, 'cause that's helping, right?" Anselm nodded, and Nala grinned widely. "But then this girl, she tried to stop me, and she was from Dahlia de Mai and stuff, so then we fought for a while. I got her face really good!" Of course, he had sustained injuries too, but he had not noticed if any had been long-lasting. And, he could not leave out the most exciting thing that he had done to help the clan win the war! Nala could only assume that they were going to win, anyway, because it was not over yet, but he did not think it would be possible for dahlia de Mai to win. The coyote clan was just too awesome for them to lose, and that was that.

"Then, I went with Kaena and everyone, and I ended up fighting that lady who had the puppy, because that's why we were there, right? Yeah, anyway, everyone else started fighting and nobody had gone to her yet and I knew that was why we were there, so I fought her! I didn't hurt the puppy, though, 'cause that would have been mean," Nala had been incredibly proud of himself that day. "She hit me with a rock, though, and that was not very nice," he added, most unhappy with that fact. It had hurt, and she had been cheating because he could not do the same thing to her, because he did not have hands like her.

<style type="text/css">
.nala001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#143214; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nala001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; text-align:right;}
.nala001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nala001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#87726c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... la001a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #362e25; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#362e25; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread