[M] today is still in front of us
[html]
I am so sorry for the horrible wait. I will pay close close attention to this thread and keep my replies quick. I didn't mean to spoil this for you. :/

She was looking for blood again. Seeing it drain out of the wounds of that runty coyote had given her a nice taste, and her fight with Jedidiah had increased the satisfaction. She wanted more. Never had she pictured herself as a violent wolf. Before Nala, there had never been reason for the gray wolfess to bare fangs and claws. But things changed; she understood that. New hungers were discovered all the time, and this was one that could not be ignored.

Fae crossed the borders with alert senses, quadrupedal form carrying her easily along the invisible line inside of Inferni territory. She paused when two canine figures came into view, chilly eyes narrowing skeptically. One of the creatures, the smaller one, was tastily familiar. She still had scrapes upon her face from his claws, and thirsted for revenge. The girl sped up, moving toward them and pausing provocatively close, her skinny ribcage rising and falling as adrenaline rushed through her veins. We meet again, she said to Nala, though her cobalt eyes traced the golden form of the other, larger creature. There was going to be a lot of trouble, for her as well.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread