[M] today is still in front of us
[html]

It's okay! ♥ 300+ words.

"And then, I helped everyone move the spikes with the skulls on them when the territory was moved yesterday, but first I was trying to get some flowers for you, so I could tell you about everything. But now I'm telling you now!" Nala said while Anselm nodded, occasionally interjecting encouraging and quite possibly proud comments. The young coyote was very excited to finally have the chance to tell Anselm about everything he had been doing that he could hardly keep his mouth shut, but it did not seem to bother the larger golden male in the least. Nala was glad he had met Anselm; aside from Minos, the Optio was his best friend! Knowing Anselm had also given him something to strive for, as he really wanted to make sure Anselm and the rest of Inferni was proud of him.

Nala was trying to think of what else he could tell Anselm when a familiar scent reached him, the words from the angry female following quickly. His eyes widened as he whispered to Anselm, "That's one of the Dahlian wolves I fought!" Beside him, Anselm bristled, knowing that he was better equipped to chase off the wolf than Nala was, but the young coyote had already stepped forward, tail raised high, his stance commically defensive. "Go away, you, I'm talking to Anselm and you don't belong here!" he said, puffing out his chest before turning to glance proudly at Anselm. Finally, a chance to prove himself while Anselm was actually there! Nala was worried that Fae would try to attack Anselm, but there was no need to fear—Nala would protect him, of course, and he would do it really well. He had to, because otherwise, Anselm would not be proud of him anymore and then he would not like him anymore, and that would be very sad.

<style type="text/css">
.nala001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#143214; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nala001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; text-align:right;}
.nala001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nala001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#87726c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... la001a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #362e25; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#362e25; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread