I wouldn't change a single thing
[html]

300+

Haven had always dreamed of this moment, of finding his princess and proposing that they be together forever. No matter how many times he had pictured it though, the woman's face had always been blurry and undefined. It was only recently that it had solidified and he saw Princess before him and he knew that she was the one he had always been looking for. If he had had any lingering feelings for Siobhan, which he did not believe he did, they were completely gone now. There was only room in his heart for one person, and that person was Princess Chance. Perhaps things hadn't started as he had imagined they would. He had not been quite as honorable as he always strove to be, but he couldn't worry about that now. They were together now, and the how and why didn't matter. All that mattered was her, and making sure he was there for her for the rest of their lives.

The Knight held his breath as he awaited her reply, but thankfully he did not have to wait long. She smiled, bright as the sun, and her eyes shimmered behind the unshed tears. And she said yes. It was a good thing he was sitting, because he found feel his legs turn to jelly with relief and joy at her affirmative answer. He could feel a small amount of moisture gather at the corners of his own eyes. All his fears had been proved groundless and he had never felt such elation before. She bent down to kiss him and their lips touched, as if sealing the newly made bond between them. "I love you too. More than I can possibly ever say with words alone. But I hope that I can always show you, for the rest of our lives." Forever, he thought. Smiling so much it almost hurt, he gently took her hand and slipped the ring over her finger. Haven admired the look of it upon her slender hand for a moment before looking back to her. "Do...do you like it? I wasn't sure, but I wanted it to be a surprise..." If she didn't he wouldn't be upset, but he had wanted to get her something.

<style type="text/css">
.havenmatch b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEEBB5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.havenmatch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.havenmatch p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenmatch {margin:0 auto; width:424px; background-color:#997708; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... nmatch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2D1D05; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D1D05; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread