On a hunt!
[html]

ooc... Last post!

She giggled as he came over to inspect her, dubious to her assurances that she was alright. As he got close, she let him look at her paw, and then the glimmer of her playful self shone through as she yipped and nipped at his ear. She was impatient! She wanted to dive right into the fresh meat that tantalized her senses, warm and inviting and just a few feet away from her! She hadn’t eaten all day, and now her appetite was roaring. “I’m fine, I promise.”

She nosed the ruff of fur behind Niro’s shoulders and pushed him towards the deer, and finally he went. Despite having done her fair share to bring the animal down, she felt like this was Niro’s victory, and that he deserved first pick. After he selected the tender stomach meat, she moved to the haunch and took her fill, ravenously devouring the meat, downing more than it seemed her little form could handle, until she thought she would burst. When she was done, she moved onto a bed of leaves where the sun peeked through the overlapping canopy and warmed the ground, and breathed contentedly, her eyes half-closing with the laziness that a good meal afforded. “I’ll help you in a little bit, but first, a nap.”

END.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread