stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Arrowwsssss
Found my faith, living in sin
I'm no Jesus but neither are you my friend
I'm on hope above the broken dreams
This simple answer is never what it seems

Daisuke had been getting out more and more, but still staying in at times, just to be with Schwarz, or to make some music, or meditate, or smoke weed really. He had been getting his hands on a few wild plants that had been budding already. The male got out and went to the beach today, figuring it was time for a swim. He hadn't swam since fall. He barely swam any more, though he had been fishing in the lakes that he lived around. He just barely swam just to swim, like he had when he had first gotten to Nova Scotia. It was quite sad, the changes that were happening in the male. Sooner or later, he'd probably find that he couldn't live alone any more and he needed to stick with a pack, to make himself a family member of a pack. He didn't know if he could do it. The challenge was one that he did not want to take.

The torn ear of his had been healed nicely by now, Daisuke's knowledge of medicinal things was limited, but he did know simple things for simple wounds so he wouldn't end up with an infection. Ear infections were things that he knew he didn't want so he took extra care of his ear while it was wounded, and now, here he was with a chunk of his ear missing, and fluff starting to fill in. He walked down the beach, looking around as he had walked with his guitar strung over his back as he walked along the beach. He also had his back pack on his side, since he wanted to put his pants and scarf away in the bag, and he also had his bowl and his marijuana in his bag as well.

His mismatched plaid pants had been given back to him quite some time by Strel, the butt having a buttoned latch thing going on there for his tail to go through. His scarf, he had found it in a department store in Halifax. This was tied around his neck, him snuggly warm under it when he decided to put his nose in it. Daisuke wore his pants as well, him walking along the beach until a scent hit him like a ton of bricks. Both audits fell back. Daisuke was excited and all of a sudden stressed out all at once. He looked to the water and there was the male, in the water. Daisuke looked at his friend, though not daring to look at the face of the male, and he started to walk towards his friend. If Snake would still be his friend.

Once he had approached close enough, Daisuke gave a nervous smile. Snake. It is good to see you. the male's voice was very calm, mellow, not holding that same loudness that he used to have. How have you been doing?

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread