stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rrow-1.png); background-color:#bf0000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">...
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song, the death of a dream

Closer to the edge

Snake did not turn right away to Daisuke, in which Daisuke did not mind. He did have to stop himself from going up and wrapping his arms around the male's waist, putting his golden head on the sandy male's shoulder, and holding the male in a deep hug from behind. He didn't know if Snake would freeze up, or if he would immediately attack him, and in all honesty, Daisuke was afraid to touch Snake again. Once it was no issue. Now it was. The thing about it was that Daisuke wanted to touch Snake, to feel his soft fur against his own. He wanted to touch the male all over, and he wanted to look into the eyes of the slithering Snake that stood there in front of him. The golden dragon couldn't find himself to do so once more.

It took a minute for the male to actually turn around, him getting his bandages back on. Daisuke was surprised that it wasn't all healed yet. Daisuke bent an audit back as he saw the male turn around to him. His eyes immediately went from the back of his head to his chest, avoiding the eyes and face of the other. No the male spoke to him. Oceanic orbs threatened to rise to his beautiful olive eyes that the male wanted for himself. He always wanted those eyes on him, and he wanted those fingers to touch Daisuke. Daisuke let his eyes wander down the male's broad chest, his beautiful coyote body. The wolven licked his lips slowly, like he wanted something that he saw.

The war is over but things are still not at ease. I am hurt and my den is a charred wreck. Things have not been going well for a while. the other explained to him. Daisuke shook his head. If you called me, I would help build you a new home, Snakey. the male spoke to the other, audits on the other male. You know I would do anything for you, right? the golden male let the words fall from his maw, his head cocking to the male for a second. How about you? the other male went on to ask. I found my faith..living in sin.. the male spoke, his words holding a rhythm of sorts. He didn't give a straight answer. He couldn't find himself giving a straight answer. I missed you, Snake. the male spoke up, his eyes falling down to the sandy earth before he reclined onto his fours. He approached the male closer and put his head under the male's hand, in a way that wanted Snake to just pet through his golden fur, the rainbow spikes now faded and ready to be redyed. I felt sad without you. the male spoke, his words soft. Can I see the wounds? They should be healed up by now, you know.. the male spoke, as a matter of factly. Perhaps if Dai could see the wounds and where they were at, he could find some herbs to take care of them for his friend. Perhaps Dai could teach Snake the secrets of healing fast.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread