stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]

wc
blah blah

Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

Daisuke was not a religious wolf, never would he worship something besides himself, the ocean, and his lover. His parents hadn't ever talked about a higher being, only having spoken to the ancestors that were in the stars that were watching him, and how Kisuke and Sathra themselves would one day be up in the stars watching Daisuke from above, like they were now. Watching over their golden son whom had left the home where he was born and he came here, to Nova Scotia and found out that there was a bigger world besides Zirenta and it's daughter islands. When Daisuke had spoken these words to Snake, they were analogies for something deeper than what they had sounded like. You see, they would sound to the untrained ear like he was talking about the higher god and whatnot, but in all reality, he was talking about how he found the faith in himself by living in the sin of what his body desired, what his mind wanted from his body, and what his body wanted from other people.

Daisuke felt the stiff hand on his head, it did not move, simply ignored the gesture. The hand was removed from the head of the golden brute and it went to the bandage around the wound. He unwrapped it. Daisuke watched the male's hands move around the bandages, working them off. Daisuke pushed his body out in front of the male, and he had gotten on his knees in front of the other brute. Daisuke and Snake had a height difference. Daisuke being pure wolf, and Snake being a pure Coyote, it was obvious the differences between the height, and really, everything about the two. Snake unraveled his left side, and Daisuke looked at it, shock apparent on his golden maw. He looked at the wound. My fuckin' god, Snake. the islander spoke to his friend. Who the fuck got you like this? the male asked, his fingers threatening to run over to the tender wound. I usually treat knife and claw wounds—I don't really know what to do the male spoke to him. Daisuke rose his gaze. His eyes threatened to land on the other's but it stopped at the necklace. The fucking necklace. I can help. My sister and my dad taught me a few things about bite wounds. You see, since we didn't have luperci on our island, we mainly treated bite wounds. Daisuke spoke to the male before he smiled lightly, and touched the male's stomach, fingers tracing over the abs that lined the male's toned body.

My father taught me young. Four months I started to learn small things, and by six months I was learning things about hunting, fighting. Father Died when I was four months, but Pachi was there to teach me. She was my big sister. I think you'd like her. She's not luperci though. She's just lupus. The male spoke to Snake, smiling the whole time, his voice happy, though still soft, and gentle. All you need is some Mint. I can dress that up for you if we can find some mint. the male spoke to the other, nodding his head lightly. Daisuke's fingers continued to rub on the male's stomach, his eyes falling back onto the male's abs and he looked at the slash that he had created. He sighed lightly before he lightly ran a finger over it. Sorry... he muttered, shaking his head to himself before he had moved his fingers away from the other male and he stood up. Wrap yourself up for now, and come with me. We'll take care of it for you. he spoke as he had motioned for his friend to follow him away from the ocean and towards where there would be herbs to harvest.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread