stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]

wc

Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

I did not kill him—I usually won't, unless I am forced to. I gave him the opportunity and he ran. But he might be dead now, if he was careless. Daisuke cocked his head to the male. There was nothing more to say he supposed, so he had simply nodded his head and continued along.

When they had found the mint, Daisuke had let the other male examine it for a minute. After I dress this wound, we can go ahead and hunt for some more, unless you want to rest a bit. Daisuke spoke to Snake, not minding if the male just wanted chill out somewhere. Daisuke actually would have wanted to go to the Sunflower fields. He had met Strel there, and they played tag there and wrestled and then talked and became friends. He would love to make memories with Snake there. Daisuke wagged his tail as he thought about where they could go and what adventures they could have. If the male wanted to.

Snake unwrapped himself and laid down in front of Daisuke. Dai had taken the leaves and slipped them within his maw, and he started to chew on the herb. He made sure to add just the right amount of saliva to the mixture. He was activating the healing properties by chewing on the herb before he took the paste within his hand. Daisuke looked over the male's body. He looked at the wound one last time, before he had put his paste covered hand over the bite. This is going to sting. If you feel the need, you can grab my arm and bite it or whatever to keep you sane. Daisuke spoke, warning and offering his arm to the male before he had went ahead and started to apply the paste to the wound. While he spread the paste on the male's body, he had kept his other arm very still, just in case Snake needed to grab onto him for any reason.

He had spread the paste on half of the wound before he needed to chew up some more. He took the stems and the rest of the leaves and started to chew on these for about a minute and a half before he had put the paste on his hand and again, spread the paste on the wound. He made sure that the entire wound was covered before Daisuke spread the rest of the mint onto the scar that he made. Your fur around the area might turn green for a little bit. Just make sure you wash, wash, wash. the male spoke to the other, letting him know what was in store for him. Uhm... the male spoke, thinking about what he needed to tell the other male. You need to dress it once a day. Twice if you get itchy and need to wash it off. Either that, or I could visit everyday and dress it for you if you want. the male spoke, again, offering whatever help he could.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread