stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby

It was a thousand and one and a million to two
Time to go down in flames and I'm taking you
Closer to the edge

I would like to rest, but you could find some more mint for later if you want. Daisuke figured. The golden male was totally fine with laying out in the sun, and just chilling the whole day if that was what it took. We can rest. I can play music for you if we run out of things to talk about. the male spoke, shrugging lightly and holding a smile on his face. Dai tried not to be surprised that the other male was taking the stinging of the paste on the raw wound so well. I've been through much worse; it's nothing, the words fell from the desert Snake's maw. Tail wiggled lightly still as Daisuke worked on the task at hand. Good. Some of these puppies are such cry babies when it comes to things like this. the male comment lightly, a giggle coming from his chest.

I can probably find the mint now, since I know what it smells like. the male went on to speak. There was a small pause, enough of a pause for Daisuke to think about answering, but he didn't, he thought about the statement that the male had said and let a fang click against the ring on the corner of his lip. But I'll come and find you if I have any other questions. the male added on. Daisuke cocked his head. A compromise. Daisuke nodded his head. Okay. Daisuke spoke with a smile on his maw. His friend had moved around and gotten himself adjusted with his bandages. Daisuke watched the stiff movements of the other male. Snake... Can I...give you a massage? Daisuke asked, figuring that a massage would get those kinks out of his body. Snake offered Dai a cigarette, in which he did take. Though, instead of having to take a match, Daisuke had the convenience of a lighter. He had found a few of them in the airport that one day. Daisuke put the cigarette in his mouth and he took the lighter from his pocket and he lit the end of the stick, and inhaled the smoke briefly before letting it sink out of his mouth and nose.

Daisuke plopped down on his stomach beside the male, his elbows holding his chest from touching the ground. If we do need to move on, I could always carry you. I've done it before. the male spoke, blinking slowly as he took another puff from his stick and he let his eyes wander over to the male. Daisuke couldn't help but lick his lips. He was thinking about how much he wanted to touch those scars again before a random though hit his mind. He remember that the borders of Inferni had changed. Inferni has moved... What was up with that?

speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread