stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">...
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song, the death of a dream

Closer to the edge

Okay the other had spoken to him. Daisuke took his guitar from his back and laid it on the floor beside him. He looked over at his friends' body, even though he wanted to look at the kid's face, he just couldn't. The eyes of the golden brute had wandered on the yote's chest, down his side, and then to his hips. His groin. Thighs, knees, shins, feet. Then they moved back up. He licked his lips again, slowly as if he was deep in thought. The wolven had smiled as he let his eyes travel all the way back up. Daisuke hadn't noticed the amount of time it took the other to answer him about the massage. Daisuke got lost in his thoughts for a moment as did the other male he figured. That was, it he was paying attention. Sure, if you want audits shot on the male instead of their relaxed position they were in before. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly and his face brightened up more. Where does it hurt? the male asked, his body scrambling back up and Daisuke moving towards the other male.

Not unless I am dying the male spoke about the whole offer to carry him around. Let's hope I get there before you get to that point. the golden male spoke to the sandy one. Though, Daisuke wouldn't mind taking care of his friend if he was ever wounded to where he didn't wake up for a few days, or whatever the circumstances. Daisuke was just kind enough to do so. He did so for Alaine, and he had done so for Snake before, and he definitely would do so again. Daisuke had the stick in his hand, and had almost forgotten about it. He looked down and remembered about it when he saw it, so he had taken a drag off of it, leaving it in his mouth for a second as he listened. Yeah. Remember when I told you about my den being gone? Well, some Dahlians came in to Inferni while we were in their territory. They burned the Landfill, and a good deal of the area around it. To compensate for the useless land, we moved further north. There's no real problem in it really, sans me having to find a new den.

Oh, well that's definitely a good reason to move. What were ya'll doing in Dahlia? curiosity got the better of the golden brute. He always did like war stories, so he was willing to listen to all kinds of stories from the Dahlia war from his friend. He took the stick in his hand again as he let the smoke sink from his lungs. What are these called again, Snake? the wolf asked the coyote. It was pretty stupid that he would smoke one, and not know what it was called. He just was so open-minded when it came to smoking and drinking and trying new things that if he was offered a bottle of poison that would instantly kill him, he'd probably take it without a second thought. What ignorance would do to a man.

Well, Anyways, you guys did leave a lot of good land. I'm thinking about moving my own den. So this could be a mini-new start for both of us.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread