stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">...some pp, hope you don't mind.
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song, the death of a dream

Closer to the edge

Uh, Shoulders. Back..Neck the other male responded to his inquiry. Daisuke figured that he might as well start off with the male's neck and shoulders. Daisuke moved two where he was sitting behind the male. One leg was put on each side of the male's hips, and Daisuke slowly nudged the male to scoot back and get comfortable. I'll start with your neck. Take a few breaths, relax, and don't be stiff when I touch you. Daisuke whispered softly into the ear of the male in front of him. Daisuke took the cigarette and put it in his mouth as his fingers slithered onto the shoulders of his friend. They slithered from his shoulder to the base of his neck on each side. Daisuke pressed his fingers against the other male's neck, feeling around and massaging the male's muscular neck before he took the male by the cheek on each side and he pushed to one side, and then the other. It would result in a cracking of the neck, but it would relieve the tension that was built up there.

Same thing they were doing, except to a lesser degree. Burned Haku out like an old devil and fought with a lot of wolves. That's where I got my wound. When we came back, we found that land destroyed. We didn't get Haku, either. the male spoke on, telling the exceptionally short story that he had. He didn't tell stories well. Daisuke would just accept it though. Daisuke did like all the juicy details, but the monotony and simplicity of what his friend had to say was always intriguing to him. So does that mean that Haku is still alive? Or is he dead? Daisuke asked as his fingers went to the stick in his mouth and he took it from his mouth and ashed it in the grass to the side of them.

Oh. Cigarette. the male answered his other question. Daisuke let the smoke flood from his lungs as he let the cigarette hang in his mouth and his hands went back down to the other male's shoulders. His fingers moved in deep circles on the male's shoulders, feeling each and every muscle in the back of the male and massaging them. Daisuke's touches were firm, yet gentle, non-threatening. They taste different from this other stuff that you can smoke. he commented loosely shrugging his own shoulders as he worked on massaging the male in front of him. Why are you moving? Snake went on to ask. Daisuke chuckled lightly. Well...I like to wander. And I don't like staying in the same cave for too long, so it's just that time to move again. I scoped the land that you guys left behind, there's plenty of water, and if anything, I came make an underground den. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders again, a smile still on his maw.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread