stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song, the death of a dream

Closer to the edge

He's alive. Not in Dahlia, anymore—out and about. Watch out for him... He's big, usually in Secui form with chocolate-brown fur and blue eyes. Snake had spoken about the beast whom had caused this war between his friends. Chocolate, blue eyes. Daisuke would have to remember that. Another note would be the Secui form. Daisuke gave a crooked grin. I'll watch out for him. I definitely will be. the male spoke, his voice couldn't help but hold a certain air to them as they fell from his lips. Weither Daisuke would flee from the male, or fight was completely on the table. It depended on if Daisuke could not fight the beast effectively or not. Again, Daisuke's hand travelled up to his lips for the cigarette, taking it so he could exhale and then put it back in his mouth. He was over half of the cigarette by now, but he was going to smoke it to the end. Even if he was starting to get a headache from smoking this weird herb.

Daisuke let his hands rub against the male's shoulders. He slowly moved from the male's shoulders to the middle of his back. Well, I don't know what else you're smoking, the male started to speak, slowly. No, cigarettes don't really do as much to you as others would, though. the male continued. Daisuke cocked his head. If not for the altered state of mind, then why were you smoking it? Daisuke let this go. He wasn't going to get into it. Lolita called it Mary-Jane. But she also called it Marijuana. the male spoke, informing him of what Lolita called it. The woman who introduced him to the herb.

I don't understand having a den underground, cave or otherwise. What if something happened and you got trapped under there— the male had spoken to him. Daisuke giggled lightly as the male shuddered underneath his fingers. I've lived in caves and underground all of my life. It's hard to be afraid when you've grown up like that. If you dig a den at the base of a tree, then you have a good, stable place. You know, unless there's a hurricane or something that is going to rip the tree from underground. the male spoke to the other. Though in most natural disasters, no place is really safer than another. You just need to hope that the place you pick is the best you could get. the male spoke, shrugging lightly, though there was still a smile on his maw, and he worked on his friend's back now. His fingers ran down his spine.

But yeah, I suppose if you want to move there you can. It'll take a while for it to recover from the fire. Snake went on. Want to help me move when you get better? I mean, I could do it myself, but it's always more fun with company, plus it'd be faster to carry stuff. the male spoke, wondering if the male would want to help or not. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. It's just an excuse to spend some time with you, I guess. he quickly added on, his tone lighthearted still as he had pushed the male more forward so his spine would curve a little bit. I'm going to rub my elbows on your back. If I do it too hard, tell me. If I hit a sensitive spot, tell me. the male explained to the other before he had gone ahead and pushed his right elbow against the male's inner right shoulder blade; more towards his spine, his arm moving in a circular motion firmly pressing against his back, working out the knots. Later, he would go back in with his fingers and work "in detail", for lack of better words.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread