stop the bleeding before it starts
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ukedie.png); background-color:#a8a8a6; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song, the death of a dream

Closer to the edge

Yeah, but I can't use anything like that. I have to be ready to fight Daisuke cocked his head at this. He chuckled lightly. Well, if we both were high then neither of us would need to fight each other. Daisuke joked, the joke relating back into the fight that they had weeks ago. It was a dark joke in some sense, but Daisuke still was grim about what he had done. If you ever want to smoke with me, we can just relax somewhere. Somewhere where both you and I can feel safe. Okay? Daisuke always offered Snake an idea. Daisuke had millions of them. Daisuke would probably offer a million things to Snake. Possibly even more. I guess the child said about the whole living underground. Daisuke smiled and giggled lightly. There was that little white flag that was coming up, Daisuke could see it already. You're adorable, Snake. the random words fell from the golden brute's maw. Daisuke had moved his elbows down the male's spine, to about midback, just under his 'wings'.

Sure, I'll help, the male answered. Daisuke was glad, and he paused for a second, resisting the urge to just hug the male and snuggle him for a bit. Thanks. the male responded, nodding his head and then continuing his actions. I still don't know why you want to spend time with me at all the mumble was loud enough for him to hear, and Daisuke chuckled softly as he then decided it was an appropriate time to wrap his arms around his waist. He wiggled his hands around the kid's upper chest, avoiding that nasty bite that was on that left side. Daisuke rested his head on the male's shoulder and he held a smile on his maw. I happen to find you...very interesting.. the male whispered into the ear of the other. And truth be told, you are a very handsome young coyote. the male spoke as he let go of the male, figuring the kid would get frustrated and angry if he prolonged the touch. Instead, he had gone back to massaging the male's back. He rubbed his elbows on the lower back for a minute flat before he had switched to detail mode.

Fingers traced every muscle, massaged out every knot that he found under his fingers. He grew silent for a minute as he continued to work on the male's back. His voice had started to hum rhythmically as he worked on and on. He actually was enjoying himself, being able to do a favor for his friend. He was content here, in this moment. He would always feel content in this moment.

speech

[/html]

Messages In This Thread