light bringer
[html]
ooc - BTW i will forever use this specific table whenever i thread with you. so i know you can read it.

Cass wasn't one to judge, let alone one to judge by blood. He had an extremely small family, no match for the whole Lykoi clan. He was used to the small family mentality, but when he moved north, he did not expect any super large families like this. He kind of like the whole group though. They were very pleasant to be around (probably only because he was a coyote and a part of Inferni), and were quite... interesting. One Lykoi Cass had a particular interest for was Halo, but he never mentioned her to anyone. Razekiel was a weird hippie, but he seemed pretty okay. Kaena was.... well she seemed normal. Anselm was pretty cool as well. Otherwise, Cassius hadn't met any other Lykois or De le Poers. Cass tilted his head at the boy, who didn't seem like he spoke much. "Uhhh, alright then," he responded awkwardly.

Immediately, the boy noted that Cass wasn't a Lykoi. Why did this matter? He wasn't a Lykoi, but that didn't mean he wasn't allowed to be in Inferni. Inferni was welcome to all coyotes and hybrids. Cassius shrugged his shoulders and sat before the boy. "Yer right, I ain't. And?", he questioned. "I done assume y'all are?" he didn't mean it in an accusing way, or a snobby way, but the kid couldn't have possibly brought that up so randomly if he wasn't related to the Lykoi bloodline in some way. Nobody else had said anything about his not being a Lykoi, because frankly half of Inferni wasn't Lykoi/de le Poer blood. It didn't matter to Cass though. He didn't judge this kid so far. "M'Name's Cassius Arphralos, 'er Cass fer short if y'all prefer." He nodded towards the assumed Lykoi kid. "And y'all?" He meant for the child's name, hopfully this kid wasn't so pompous as he seemed.

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread