the first flower after the flood.
[html]

fank you! <3

Harlowe had been a mystery to Rio since her first conscious interaction with him. From her perspective, he had not seemed to pick up language in the same way that she and their sisters had, rarely uttering even a single word. Though she loved him dearly, the sable girl always felt slightly anxious when she was around him simply because there seemed to be so much going on behind the jade eyes that he never shared with anyone (at least not with her). It never even occurred to her that he was mentally inhibited because of the intelligence that was so clear to her in his face, his eyes. She just did not know who he was. The Tueris hadn't the slightest idea of what her brother did with his time, for she never saw him among their pack mates or playing with the other children as she did. Luckily, she had grasped the concept of differences with a firm grip, and harbored no ill judgment of her soft spoken brother. She only wished he would share some of his thoughts with her.

Her gaze left the open book to follow his gesture toward the pile of books he'd accumulated. They gave her a marvelous idea. Oh, I will stay with you, she offered, ears lifting in emphasis of her sincerity. I'll help you carry them. That way you can take more. Perhaps if she showed him that she cared in this way, he would open up a bit more — some day. She turned to face him, ears falling back, and nibbled her lower lip. Her voice softened when she spoke again. If you would like me to.

<style type="text/css">
.Rio001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3b4bf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rio001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; text-align:right;}
.Rio001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rio001 {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#7a96a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rio001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ebedf0; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ebedf0; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli ♥

[/html]

Messages In This Thread