all my pieces are jagged
[html]
<style type="text/css">.vie3 b {color:#fffcd0;}.vie3 p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
; background-position: center bottom;">

Vieira jerked when someone spoke to her and she frowned upon herself that she did not noticed it before hand. The slave turned to look at a familiar face before her eyes dropped. She remembered the woman from some time ago but she could not recall the things they talked about or if she knew the place of her rank within Inferni or to Kaena. Her ears fell back against her head as she thought about it, clearing her throat to speak when she was questioned. "I am planting an herb garden. They help in cooking," she said with a bit of a smile. It would be nice not to have any more bland fish or other meat, knowing Kaena might not starve her as the others had or given her the blandest of the bland. But then again, she knew she could be wrong entirely about the situation.

"It is good to see you again," she offered with a bit of a smile. It was not necessarily true nor was it a lie, either. Vieira was indifferent about seeing the other, perhaps because she could not remember the conversation, but she was able to remember that she as nice and had made no indication she might hurt her. "I just got to plant them now," she murmured and turned her weight, bending down to continue working as if the other was not there. She could talk and work at the same time but it was something she needed to get done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread