M - daydream milk and genocide.
[html]

--

Brilliant name? Hurray! But did this kind, sweet woman mean Noir’s name or Babyduck’s? Noir decided to yell out the answer to both just to be on the safe side! ”My name was made up by my French mommy and I made up Babyduck’s name!” She grinned brilliantly as she closed in still, thinking it was so nice to say that names were brilliant. Noir had never been complimented on that before. It was very nice and she liked this black furred, new friend already!

She was asked to come closer, so of course she merely continued to kill off the distance between the two. Noir knew that she had very pretty eyes. Liquid gold in colour, and the other woman’s eyes were something similar weren’t they? There weren’t many feet left between the two when a light flutter of feathery wings embraced the young girl’s pale ears. Kinigisdi had been somewhat absent lately, but the blue form shot against the dark furred lady and did not break off to dart over to Noir’s shoulder before it nearly collided with the stranger. Such an odd reaction. Kinigisdi had always been rather passive in the company of others. It had to mean that her spirit guide liked her new friend?

Within golden eyes doubt bloomed regardless, as the small bird started to nip at her pale face and fill her head with images edged with dread. Suddenly copper lay heavily on the back of her tongue and Noir took a hesitant step back and away from the woman. She felt something creep up her spine; a feeling she had not felt since the day she met Brennt the puppy eater.

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread