bone eater
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-63.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top:0px; background-color:#000000;background-position: top;">
(319)

Samael may have hated his father for things he’d done, replacing the indifference he’d initially felt from birth onward, but he’d fallen right into his footsteps without even realizing it. Djeserit was the proof, as were her child standing alive and well with bizarre fantasies locked within their heads. Mkhai was a god—a god of destruction—and a prince of a royal line both here and back home. Crimson eyes fell on the female as she approached, noting immediately the blood-red star branded onto her breast. Her voice was all poison and hatred, with narrowed eyes and unfriendly features. Obviously, she didn’t know. Or else he didn’t know something that she did. “Physically, I may be a child, but I do not fear the darkness. The moon is my mother, my lover, and my goddess. To remove me from her would only cause despair,” he replied, turning his face toward the gleaming disk above as he spoke. Darkness was his mantle and he feared nothing that hid within the shadows.

Even if they destroyed his body he would merely return again in another one. He was Apep, the god of destruction, and murdering him would only bring him back home. Again and again he was killed as he attempted to devour the sun in the sky, and again and again he would merely return again in full form. It was an eternal cycle only ending once daylight was completely destroyed and nighttime reigned infinitely. “You are a Lykoi,” he continued, allowing ruddy vision to again alight on her form. “Might I ask your name? I am Mkhai.” A small, sanguine smile stretched across his lips as he spoke, admiring what he could see of the woman within the monochrome light. Here, along with Kaena he’d finally found another of his line, and he was pleased. He had no patience for anyone else.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread