thread title missing
[html]

She ought to be happy about it, too. There was more of a chance that they were Pilot's babies; she'd taken measures to make sure that nothing would come of what she and Samael had done. She would have the pups, and then she and Pilot would raise them, together. It was a strange thought, that two pups might actually be raised by two parents. Most of the pups around Bleeding Souls got abandoned by their parents, sooner or later.

"No--I only found out a couple of days ago...and we haven't really come across each other yet. Half the time I can't get to sleep, and by the time I get back he's already asleep. Soran and Mom were the ones that told me. I didn't really understand why I was feeling so sick all the time; I'd thought that I was getting the flu again" Dierdre was hoping that Pilot would be happy about the pups, but she couldn't be sure. "I hope he'll be as excited as you are--and as I am. It'll be a brand new experience"

She didn't want to keep talking about herself, so she asked a new question, one that she really did want to know. "How have you been? I went over and thanked Naniko--she was pretty modest about everything. But you're feeling better?" It made sense, because he was all the way out here...but she had to ask to make sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread