thread title missing
[html]
I wasn't attacking Iskata or anything when I said that most of the pups around Souls were abandoned by their parents. I was just making a gneralized statement that most pups in BS don't grow up with both of their parents around.

Right now, she was content to forget about the pups. That is...until they got bigger and forced her to remember them. She didn't know how many there were, but that was okay. She hoped that they would be born healthy. Dierdre knew that there was a high possibility that some of the pups could be stillborn, because that had happened to most of the pups that Deuce had born, but she would try not to think about that. She wasn't sure about raising them...but she was their mother. She would try as best as she could. Her best might not be enough, but she was going to try.

"Yeah. Clouded Tears is a strange place, with all that mist and stuff. I don't know how they can stand it. I think I'd feel suffocated there." But to each his own. Storm seemed like the most normal pack around, to Dierdre. "I'm glad that you're okay. Everyone was really worried...even after she had said that you would be all right"

The white wolf stood still when he put his hands on her shoulders, not moving toward him or away from him. She wanted to take a few steps back, to see if he would drop his hands...but she didn't want to seem rude, either. Dierdre trusted Phoenix a lot, but she wasn't in the right disposition to enjoy any sort of physical contact, from anyone. "I know. Everyone tells me that...how good we are together. I think so, too...he's great."

The main thing that she felt was anxiety--and skittishness. She wanted to go places, and do things that she probably wouldn't be able to do. Normally she wouldn't have gone all the way out here...but she had wanted to, so that she could test her own strength. She wanted to know how far she could go before her body protested. So far she was okay.

Things would change, undoubtedly, once she was further along. Right now she could only feel the beginnings of the life that was growing within her, mostly the physical effects of it.

Dierdre looked to the left, motioning toward the fabric. "I was looking for something to sleep on...but most of this isn't in too good of shape. You don't know how to knit, do you? Some of the yarn that's here is really, really soft...I was thinking about taking up knitting. I could make something nice for them, to keep them warm in case it's still chilly out in April"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread