Tick Tick Tick
[html]

;P No biggie hun.

WC: 607

The day had begun soft and heavy, the heavens hanging low as fog before opening quietly into a drizzle. Most would prefer to be inside on a day like this, tucked away warm and cozy beside an open hearth or beneath a feathery blanket… but not Sylvie. The ten-month old teenager had been out and about, gypsy movements gracing her light Optime gait as the mists curled about her slim frame. After dancing with the ghostly tendrils of heaven’s dreams for naught less than an hour, the sopping wet she-dog slipped into the door of the Chien Hotel, carefully passing over the well-known creaking boards in the entranceway.

Shadowed fingers played and dappled across the young woman’s soft body, creeping out of whatever crack or crevice the rickety building could offer. Droplets of water clung to fluffed pale chocolate fur, glistening in the firelight of the Chien Hotel’s creaking hearth as Sylvie paused to take a quick look around. Vagabond’s amethyst gems sought little consolation from the quiet main lobby, where naught more than a week ago Vigilante had been crowned the latest ruler of their humble pack. What a day that had been, her own reintroduction to the world of her cousins and comrades alongside Vigi’s ascendance into his rightful place. A number of determined goals had surfaced in her mind, one of requiems and charities to those she knew pained by Jacquez’s vanishing act, one of those with whom she planned to reconnect… Caillen, her closest friend, Alaine, her loving foster mother, and Ruri, her blood sister, and one spanning the entire pack, covering meeting and learning from them all.

Nodding her agreement with these plans, Sylvie offered no one in particular a smile. With a gypsy’s flare, the teenager swept into the room, her soft yellow dress, now a tad too short in light of her developing figure, touched light kisses upon soft thighs before settling into a somewhat flattering position about her body. She took note of a fellow packmate eying a treasure in his hands, its twitching shell testament to the golden life within preparing to come forth into the world. Intrigued, the teen padded over to the male in question, lovely lilac eyes wide with child-like wonder. She had never seen an egg hatch before… this would be a definite first.

“Pardon my intrusion, sir…” She said, her speech fluid, hinting only slightly of her once prominent French accent. “But, would you mind if I watched your… pet hatch?” For lack of a better term, pet seemed to fit best. The egg surely held something awesome, or the male would not have it, right? But what was in it? Familiar troves of questions probed the girl’s mind, reminiscent of her younger days. These did not spill forth from slender maw as they once did, however, instead they stayed swirling about in her mind, curiously poking about.

Her thoughts jumped back into the present as she realized her lack of manners. Offering a somewhat roguish smile, Sylvie quickly gave an introduction of herself. “Oh! I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sylvie Ciel… Alaine’s… um, daughter, and Ruri’s… little sister.” She was still deciding on just how to title herself with the other dogs and wolves of their pack- she was Ruri’s little sister, and as Ruri was highly ranked, she didn’t want to make it too obvious lest people thought she wanted them to tread lightly with her. Alaine, as the healer, was highly respected, and also had a well-known rank. But how did one mention this without seeming… too proud? She would work on that.

Talk. Think. Walk.

<style type="text/css">
.sylvie-everythingyouneed b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffebff; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;}
.ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffebff;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sylvie-everythingyouneed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9390b9; background-image:url(http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/J ... point0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #ffebff; padding: 430px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffc6ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread