M - The dead don't like you.
[html]

OOC: yeah we can end it very soon Big Grin and boo for short post ; ;

Liliana held out her hand and let Lolita pour the seeds in it. The little things were cute! She thought to herself as she let them roll a little on her hand. She wasn’t wondering where she would keep the small things, though she should have, she closed her hand and looked at Lolita.

Thanks, I would give you something in return, I just don’t own anything. But if we run into each other again, I’m sure to repay you!

She said her wide grin still on her face. She looked at her closed hand and thought taking these home now wasn’t too bad of an idea… but she was having so much fun!

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread