Press my face to the ground
[html]
She could talk to Melisande about her problems on their way to Hannah's den?

Dierdre didn't have a lot of female friends. Usually she didn't get along with anybody, especially members of her own sex. She was too used to being around the guys in the pack, her adopted fathers, Pilot, and her brothers, that she hadn't realized what she was missing out on. Maybe it was time to branch out a bit, to make some new friends. She had problems trusting people sometimes, but these wolves were proving to be very friendly and extremely helpful.

She smiled contentedly as she walked with them, simply pleased by their presence. Lately she had been feeling pretty alone. She had been trying to avoid talking to Pilot, just in case the truth slipped out in front of him...she didn't want to mess up. And keeping it all bottled up inside wasn't really healthy. She took the offered kill with a look of gratitude, ripping pieces of the flesh off and swallowing them nearly whole. She spoke in between bites. "It's really nice to have someone to talk to. I didn't know that you guys were over here--I haven't met many from Clouded Tears. Lately I haven't been doing to well...but I didn't want to tell my mate. He doesn't know about the puppies yet." She took another piece, swallowing it as well. "I don't know if he would be happy about them."

Dierdre wasn't sure if they were to follow Hannah back to her den or not. "Should we go?" She asked, looking to the remainder of the kill. "We can bury this again. It was really, really good. I haven't eaten anything like that in a while--Pilot doesn't like this kind of meat, and we usually eat together. I didn't want to make him feel sick, or anything, watching me eat squirrel or rabbit."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread