(J) So she walks the floor less traveled
[html]

Sorry about the delay. D; Also, since we have the other thread now with the house-raising (and I don't think many more will show up to that DWink for Snake, can we wrap this up after your post, please? D: I have a few too many threads at the moment, I hope it's okay. ;~; (326)

Perhaps war was always destined to chase Inferni and its coyotes. Maybe they courted it; the silver-shaded hybrid did not know how much of the prior wars had truly been their fault. The coyote woman had not been present for the war with Clouded Tears nor the first Dahlian war, but in her recollection there were now four bloody and violent wars connected with her clan. One had been settled peacefully, according to Merrick Phire, a once-member of the clan; she knew herself how the Aremys war had been settled. Inferni had reclaimed what was theirs and then some. The first Dahlian war had not ended with the expected outcome, she assumed—Haku survived, and he had been the one to instigate then. He was also the culprit of this war, as she very well knew.

“Hopefully,” the coyote woman said, and she meant this sincerely. She had been lucky to lose canines outside of her family alone—for a while, Samael was assumed to be dead, but with the arrival of his children, Kaena had discovered he was alive. Perhaps her son was destined to hear the very same phrase she had heard so many times: “I thought you were dead.” Even so, she lamented the loss of Hezekiah and Nala especially, the others among them—it was never good to lose members of the clan, ever, and Kaena did not look lightly upon their deaths. “Thank you,” she said sincerely, and she considered their wounded. Rikka had already moved on to Cour des Miracles, and her arm was mostly healed. “I think we're patched up now, honestly. Since you've last been here, though—there's a new addition behind the D'Neville mansion. Got a greenhouse for plants and growing, you know?” the hybrid suggested. She did not know if Jezebel possessed skills with plants—but if she needed herbs or anything for her healing abilities, Kaena wished to give her direction on where to go.

<style>
.kae-apocalypse p {padding:0px 25px 0px 25px; text-indent:10px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px;}
.kae-apocalypse b {color:#A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/endoftheworld.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:243px; padding-bottom:5px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:8pt; letter-spacing:.1pt; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread