tell them that she's not sacred
[html]

WHINEY BRAT

The body, of course, possessed some importance to the sable-furred woman—she, of all canines, knew what secrets and treaures were buried in the chest cavities and torsos of all living things. These pulsing, breathing, bleeding things were terribly important—they were the primary source of her power, where she fed from. There was no vampiric blood-drinking for Eris, though of course she would have engaged in such a thing simply for its own sake—the liver and the heart, the entrails and the most important organs locked away beneath layers of flesh and muscle—these were more important than something like blood. How much blood could one lose before dying? Quite a lot—and Eris could attest to that through personal experience, of course. Lose one's liver or heart, and it was an entirely different story—even just a little nick was sometimes enough to stagger the heart entirely.

The sable-coyote slid the bottle back toward her tawny compatriot, listening to him rattle off names. Her shadowed muzzle wrinkled at the final name, her head tilting to the side. “Kaena's my mother. I think Corona's my sister, and I have not a clue in hell who Mkhai is,” the sable coyote said, punctuating her statement with a harsh laugh, none too dissimilar from her mother's rare expression of humor, though certainly it lacked the raspy, aged quality the Centurion had. “I probably only know a quarter of my family. Kaena won't even tell me who my real father is,” she said off-handedly, her muzzle pointed away from Snake as she feigned disinterest, her chartreuse gaze sliding back to peer at him sideways, watching him for any hint of interest, knowledge—anything.

<style>
.eris-flies-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-flies p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-flies b {color:#4C755C; letter-spacing:.8px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.eris-flies {background-color:#C5D7CD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/erisfish.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:1px solid #4C755C; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#202523; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-flies-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-flies-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4C755C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread