bitter sparks to the friendly fire
[html]
That chibi-Cambi sig makes me go aldkfjwoignlskdgj from the cuteness, haha. Also, short post is short. o:

The woman just wasn’t going to have any of her friendliness, it seemed. What a shame. She was clearly agitated with her trespassing, but Lucia wasn’t going to let herself be bothered by that, oh no. As far as she was concerned, she had every right to be here and she wasn’t about to let this chocolate furred lady and her little bird tell her otherwise. Obviously this Dreamer had no idea who she was, but that wasn’t Lucia’s problem, now was it? She had important news to bring to papa, and more than a few questions for him, but if she got to have a little fun here in the meantime, well. All the better.

Lucia just stared at the other for a moment, arms crossed over her chest as she internally debated how she should go about this. She could continue to traipse along with false pretenses, play dumb to the Dreamer’s obvious annoyance. How wound up could this stranger get before lashing out or calling attention to the rest of the pack? In the end she just decided to go the more direct route. She had questions, and what sort of guest would the sandy furred youth be to ignore them? “Lucia. I’m here to see my papa,” she stated matter-of-factly. Her words were still painted with that sugar coating, but the gleam in her jade eyes spoke otherwise. Go ahead and challenge me, they said. Tell me I don’t belong here.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread