bitter sparks to the friendly fire
[html]

I know, it's totally cute overload X3 and I don't mind short posts!

There was a pause between her accusing questions and the strange girl's response. The other seemed to be studying her and deciding which move she could make that would yield the best results. It managed to annoy the Marino femme even more. She had never really been around anyone with a cool and calculating personality before, but already within minutes of being in this outsider's presence she knew that she didn't care for it at all. Why couldn't people just be open and honest? If she had apologized and acted sincerely sorry for her trespass, Cambria wouldn't have had a problem with her. That wasn't how things were progressing at all though, and the usually mild mannered girl's nerves were crackling with strange energy.

When the answer finally came, confusion once again crossed Cambria's face. She had never heard the name Lucia before, much less knew who her father was or why he'd be here. The only fathers in the pack were her own, Uncle Jazper, and... it clicked. Her spine went rigid and her jaws came together, mouth a tense thin line. This was one of her Uncle Ehno's illicit children. The ones he had fathered with her. Cambria could see her in Lucia's eyes, and it made her skin crawl. "I don't know where Ehno is right now, but he's not here," she said tersely. She wanted the girl to go, to get out of the manor. Cambria didn't want to be in here alone with her.

<style type="text/css">
.cambifly b {font-weight:bold; color:#95C7AA; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambifly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.cambifly p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambifly {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#8D965E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... mbifly.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9F8FD; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E8EBE9; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread