rising the flag on the masthead
[html]
Was sitting here eating sushi when I decided to reply to this and when I saw your avatar soy sauce almost shot out of my nose ahahaha love it.

“Не беспокойтесь.” Marishka flashed him an even brighter smile, ears swaying hypnotically to take in every syllable of what the man said. It was a nice place here, the sun warming her and reflecting off of the blue of Davy Jones, the fresh salty breeze titillating to her senses. She slowed in her approach as she neared, dropping her gaze with a few flourished blinks of her lashes as he spoke again, a grin stealing the age from his face and restoring the youth around his searching, luminous blue eyes of which she admired for a moment before tilting her head with an amused smile.

Marishka had many things in mind at that moment, the most prominent of them being toying with him for as long as she could get away with it. Of course in her mind it was all harmless fun for now, for in fact she actually liked this older, seemingly kind and handsome man. He seemed to understand her guarded demeanor and did not take any of her previous brash actions to heart.

Знание вашего названия понравилось бы мне очень, she began, slowly closing the distance between them to lightly trace a hand over the scars across his chest, looking up into face, a burning deep within her lilac eyes before they brightened with a smile. Мы могли поправиться познакомленные у огня. She said, motioning towards the small flickering of flames and roasting rabbit above it with a light gesture of her head, her mahogany hair trailing back and forth over her petite shoulders with the motion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread