like niobe, all tears
[html]

Lmfao. I can't either. >____> I can hardly spell them without looking, which vaguely makes me regret it. ;~; Spanish would have been easier (and probably would have made more realistic sense... >___>) but, feh!

The shadowy female could not recognize her own blood here, of course. She had met so few of her family, and she remembered even fewer. Her own littermates were vague and distant memories to her, though even to blood-blind Eris, there was the faintest tingle of familiarity here, so subtle and slight the Equites did not even consciously detect it. At the woman's words, Eris's head tilted to the side, and she leveled her chartreuse gaze on the woman, a stormy look crossing her face. “I don't even know my own ancestors, so how am I to pay them any tribute?” she asked. Kaena would not tell her anything, and no one else seemed to know a damn thing about who she was or where she'd come from. This was not her birthplace, but the answers were locked away here nonetheless, lurking behind the mangled mess of scar tissue and old wounds that made up Kaena's face. “As far as I know, they're there to keep people the hell out. Nothing sacred in these old bones,” she said, swatting at one with a paw. It did not fall, but it was now tilted awkwardly to the side. Eris rolled her shoulders in a shrug, and her neon-colored gaze redirected toward the stranger canine, looking her over once again. “Eris Lykoi. Any reason you're hanging around here?” the sable hybrid asked, clearly unfamilir with these border processes.

<style>
.eris-flies-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-flies p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-flies b {color:#4C755C; letter-spacing:.8px; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.eris-flies {background-color:#C5D7CD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/tbd/eris/ipb/erisfish.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:1px solid #4C755C; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#202523; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-flies-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-flies-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4C755C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread