J. When new borders arise... (BIOS Intro)
First off: Welcome to 'Souls! Big Grin I'm Sie! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to chat--I have MSN, my address there is nakesblood@gmail.com">snakesblood@gmail.com. ^^ I'm more than willing to walk you through things if you need some extra help or anything, no problem!

Secondly: Whoa. Big Grin Your English is really good! We do provide a forum for writers to receive critique and commentary on their writing that you may enjoy--feel free to even post there before you're actually a member, even! You can get a lot of useful feedback from our members. We have a few people who do not speak English as their primary language, though I don't believe we have any others who speak Spanish as their mother tongue? I'm not sure! But yeah, you're not the only one who doesn't have English as their first language, so don't worry about that at all. Big Grin

I took four years of Spanish (well, technically, I only had three years because my one teacher was just... horrible. She didn't teach us anything!) and I only understand bits and pieces here and there. :/ However I caught this in your Zombie roleplaying thread discussion: "Los gritos de dolor y ese aroma a putrefacción y sangre por doquier..!" = "screams of pain and the smell of decay and blood everywhere" if I understand correctly? If so, LOL, you'll fit in JUUUST fine here. <3

An administrator should be along shortly to accept you to the game. ^_^ I think your roleplaying samples in Spanish will be okay since they show some experience with roleplaying in general, but I can't say for sure. You may have to fill out your profile a little--putting the biography you posted here in his bio section, plus his Date of Birth and family relationships should be sufficient if the administrators can't accept roleplay samples in Spanish, but I don't know for sure! I just wanted to wave to you and say helloooo and stuff! ^___^

Messages In This Thread