Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]

WC: 468.
Hope this is alright; my thoughts are a little off, due to the kidney infection. xD

The punk-rock kid seemed to appear from thin air. His voice was a mere growl in the back of his throat as he spoke to the obsidian female. It would appear that Lucia had hit a nerve by mocking her current lover – and though she had meant no disrespect, and indeed had fallen for the coyote soldier pretty hard, this idiot had jumped to conclusions and already attempted to bite her head off.

Staring up at him, as she lay there serenely in the sand and dirt, it became apparent in her mind that from the angle she looked at the newcomer from (everything was upside-down!), his grumpy expression almost reminded her of a feline’s bottom, as it walked away from someone with its tail extended high above itself – this male seemed to have the egotistical tendencies of a cat anyway - Lucia could not help but let out a drunken giggle. Not moving her malachite gaze from the tanned canine, she smiled sweetly – her entire expression distorted by the inebriation of her system, and the scar across her eye.

“I said nothing, she slid her words across slowly, sarcasm dripping off the letters like poison on a snake’s fangs. The unfortunate thing about Lucia was that whilst she had her drunken outbursts, she was prone to temper-tantrums, and they were never pleasant. However, the moment seemed calm enough; her mindset seemed steady enough, and her tone had seemed to fade into friendliness with her next sentences. “Okay, so I impersonated him – but I don’t see why you would have such an issue with it,” a coy smile wrapped itself over her façade, her coals lit up with some sort of flashback as she recalled the day on the shoreline, when her and Snake had become one. “—I can imitate my lover whenever I like!”

There was an intoxicated swagger about her voice, but the sarcasm and wit was as clear as day. It would appear that because the impersonation of the coyote had annoyed this punk kid something rotten, the male who had attempted vainly to stand up for Snake had a crush on the Inferni Soldier. All Lucia could think to do with this knowledge was to toy with it – she was drunk, bored, and desperately lonely. Playing with this male’s thoughts would bring her momentary interest, and perhaps get him to consider not assuming things so quickly, in the future. “Haven’t you heard the news?” she smirked, placing another cigarette in her maw and lighting it. She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes for a mere second until she exhaled – blowing the smoke in the direction of the grumpy rocker. “Snake and I…” she paused, trying to hold back the amusement, her eyes now ablaze with some sort of sadomasochistic glimmer. “—we’re an item.”

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#91ba5a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lucia .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#808000; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.lucia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #5c7628}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:363px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/lcpt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread