Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]
ooc: lalalala

I am done
With this war
I will spit right in the face of all you whores

Deep sapphire eyes were on the drunken woman. I said nothing the hell she didn't. Her loud ass voice interrupted his R.E.M. cycle. Daisuke let his blue eyes narrow, ears threatening to lay flat on his head, and his tail twitching irritably. The sarcasm in her stupid voice was enough for him to be set off. Okay, so I impersonated him – but I don’t see why you would have such an issue with it—I can imitate my lover whenever I like! she went on to speak. The punk had cocked a devilish grin on his face. He remained silent, the irritation was written all of his fucking punk rock face, but that stupid grin was on his face, trying to hide it all away. O-oh. Your lover? What does he say about this? the male asked, only the first word being studdered out while the rest of the words were hot, fiery, and almost jealous. Daisuke didn't believe they were lovers. Daisuke had gone around with a few ladies, and none of them were desperate enough for them to come back to him and be all like "Oh, I'm in love with you" and all that bullshit. Daisuke was slowly realizing this, more than likely was the situation. What Snake thought about this would be interesting.

Haven’t you heard the news? Snake and I—we’re an item. the woman spoke to him. He saw the stupid look on her scarred face, the stupid glimmer of her eyes. At that moment, Daisuke found it appropriate to take advantage of her position on the ground. He jumped to where he could straddle her (giving her no access to whatever she had in her bag, and making sure of it) and he quickly did so, knees on both sides of her, his hips against hers, the only real thing keeping them away from each other being their clothes. He then proceeded to get close to her, his deep blue eyes looking straight into hers. She was smaller than he, so he was not too scared of her, and her struggling to be free of his grip. He snarled lightly as he looked at her and her scarred face. He proceeded to touch it, tracing over the scar with his clawed index finger. You're just a stupid little girl. the male growled, a smirk taking his face. You were nothing but a drunk-fuck, girl. he didn't have the same respect for her as he would any other woman. You don't even know him. You don't know what he's been through, where he's been. the male snarled again, his hand reaching out and behind her to grab her hair, to keep her focused on him. His legs were tight around her waist, his whole weight down on her, all 225 pounds of him. He had been getting bigger recently because of his conditioning, and him being able to eat better because it was summer. Even she was looking a little bit yummy at the moment, and i mean, it would be an easy kill considering all he would have to do was get her neck real quick-like. What shackles the male did have (most of his back was shaved so you could see his tattoo.) stood on edge. His broad shoulders were straight, face twisted in a snarl. He does not have the capacity to love. He knows nothing of it, and if there's anyone who will teach him, it will, and has been me. Not you, you stupid little whore. the punk had let the mean words fall from his lips. He had his hand still twisted in her long hair, making sure she didn't move her head. He wasn't going to rape her, no, he was not that kind of person. She would, however, be taught a lesson, drunk or not. He knew exactly what he was doing. His mind was there, and his mind didn't care if he crushed this woman and her stupid little fantasies. They were nothing but that, and he would not let her take away what he had been working so hard at all of this time. She was not allowed in his fantasy world that he was making into a reality for himself. He was working too hard, and he had been working too long for this woman to think that she could just come in here and take his friend without Daisuke being okay with it.

Angry shivers went up his spine, his eyes looking down into those green ones. We can make this easy, or we can make this hard, little girl. the golden brute was not joking around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread