Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]
ooc: lalalala

I am done
With this war
I will spit right in the face of all you whores

She was smiling. Daisuke could feel his face twitch in anger. He took a deep breath in. The anger had woken him up. He could feel the unhappy breeze against his back. The storms were rolling in. They were coming off of the ocean. He could feel the wind sting his back. A warning from the ocean to not get angry enough to rip this woman's fucking head off at the moment? The peace maker in his mind told him so. The peacemaker in the back of his mind right now, was taking back seat to the dragon within the male. The peacemaker was completely aware of the happenings, but you see, when it was for the right cause, he was all about playing as dirty as possible. Deep blue eyes that matched the same hue of the ocean had stared violently down at the woman, finding her smug little look on her face to be something of an insult to him. He wanted her to be scared of him, but she wasn't. She was too drunk to be scared. Daisuke wasn't happy about her being drunk. He wanted her to be sober, and he wanted her to suffer. To be in pain for the things she had said. Well, now that you’ve finished having your little hissy fit. mocking. A frown was glued on his golden face. I can tell you exactly what you need to know, kid! she had called him a kid. He was not so. He was bigger than her, and he figured that with the way she acted, she was younger than him. Lest, that's what impression he got.

She went on to explain what she knew about Snake. The hardened look on his face did not move, it did not intensify, nor did it loosen up. She knew nothing of the complicated being that she claimed that she knew. It was surprising that the punk actually had listened to what the woman had to say. Daisuke was not impressed. Daisuke had known all of this shit. It was almost common knowledge. Hell. The woman didn't even know his surname. The woman didn't know what name that Snake had found that he said he's use. The woman didn't know where he had gotten his bandanna from, where he got his necklace from. The woman didn't know who Snake was with when he had found the 1911 Custom pistol. She did not know what time that Daisuke and Snake spent together, how much bonding they had before she showed her ugly little face. She was not around before now. How would he know? because Snake never smelt of this woman. He never spoke of this woman. This woman probably didn't even know when Snake's birthday was. There were a few things that this woman was ignorant about. Daisuke, normally such an open book, was not willing to share what he knew about the male, because then she would know, and then she would use that information against him. Daisuke could feel his face getting warmer and warmer as the fire was building up in his breast, none the less.

His golden tail had stood straight out, his fur all along his spine raising on end. (again, what hair was there because of his shaved tattoo area.) It was when the woman had spoken about knowing how big Snake had been "down there" was when he felt the most angry. Daisuke had known. Daisuke knew because the damn kid was passed out in his cave for two days before he woke up out of his "comatose". Daisuke knew what every nook and cranny on the kid felt like. This woman had him for a night. Daisuke had the kid for months. This was why Daisuke was insulted so much. Tsk tsk tsk. You know what the shell is. Congrad-u-FUCKING-Lations. the male spoke. You don't know who he is, bitch. it was the first time that Daisuke had ever called a woman a bitch. He'd never used the word before. it was foreign on his island accented voice, but powerful none the less. He had nothing against using it in this situation. He's never been in this situation, and he felt like he was going to explode at the moment.

You've had him for what? A night? I've had him...for an eternity. that's what it seemed like anyways. Daisuke had seen the male in many more situations than she had. She had seen the lust in him, the sexual beast in him. That was it. Daisuke had seen anger, sorrow. He had seen the very little emotions the male did have. She had not. You're a dirty, stupid, ironic little piece of shit girl. You are no woman, no, you are a pathetic little girl who has nothing else to do but to chase things that you cannot have, things that will kill you. Things that will swallow you whole into a dark abyss of eternal sorrow because you just didn't know who this man is. way to get dark and depressing Daisuke. Truth is, YOU can't HANDLE SOMETHING LIKE HIM. by the end of the sentence, Daisuke's voice raised. It never, ever rose the way it did now. He never yelled. He never, in his life, yelled at anyone. Not even his sister, or brother, or even when he thought that Snake was a Dahlia wolf. Never.

Daisuke sat upon this woman, his body wanting to crush her, but the sand not having enough force behind it to make her body start to crush. The only thing that would happen was that she would sink further and further into the sand. He considered homicide. He considered just taking her jugular and just ripping it out. He imagined himself doing it and then taking it to Snake. He could imagine his exact words. "Hey Snakey..Look what I brought you." He was angry enough to do it. He was stupid enough to do it. You're asking what the hell was stopping him. The fucking peacemaker. The only one of his senses that was telling him that you could do anything you want to her, but kill her. He could fuck her, he could slice her flesh, light her on fire, do anything he wanted, but fucking kill her. You don't love him. You love the idea of him, you stupid little girl. Get your fucking facts straight. You can't love what you don't know. the male growled, again, his spine spiked up. You're a pathetic piece of shit. the male spoke before he drew close again. You better step the fuck off, little girl, because I'm not going to take any of this shit here. I want you off of my turf, and if you think you can just waltz in here and step on my turf, then you are sadly mistaken, little bitch. I want you gone. And if you're not, then I'll kill you. there was no hesitance, no joke, no fear, just pure, and utter rage in the voice of the normally kind, happy punk rocker. It was a jump from happy to angry in one night. He as surprised that he hadn't already struck her. If fact, he was so surprised that he hadn't done it yet, that he took his clawed hand to the air and with a swift movement of his hand, he had taken his hand across her face, making sure that he took his claws and sunk them into her warm flesh. It almost turned him on, the feeling of his claws going into the flesh of the woman. His spine let shivers run up it again as he withdrew his bloodied claws and he lifted them to his lips, tongue extending out and licking the blood from his fingers. She was not as tasty as Snake. How did he know the taste? Oh trust me...If there was anything that Daisuke knew....It was the taste of that man's blood. He definitely knew that fucking taste. Not only did he know that taste.... He knew others too....

[/html]

Messages In This Thread