Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]
ooc: lalalala

You're the reason I can't control myself

Daisuke thought himself to be perfectly sane. It was because his sister, mother, father all told him that the anger that he felt in his breast at times was normal, but he needed to not let it take over like his older brother let the anger take control. Carlisle was who he was trying not to be, but Carlisle was who he was going to be if she kept this smiling and giggling bullshit up. She must not have realized how much bigger and stronger he would be compared to her and her little inferior, feminine body. She was mocking him, making fun of his anger with her smiles and wrinkling the corners of her eyes. If he wasn't having a mental battle between passion and reason, he would have ripped her throat out of her neck the moment she had told him that she and Snake were an "Item". Daisuke wondered what Snake would ever see in this ugly woman, if she had been speaking the truth(which he still was thinking that she was lying between her nasty teeth). He'd been with many more attractive, scarred woman than she. Hell, even Svara, the woman who raped him had been sexier than this woman. She only had that one, stupid scar that ran over her emerald eye. She probably flinched away when the scar was made. Svara had words, and scars mapping out across her body. It made for optimal enjoyment when his fingers needed something the touch. The leathery skin of a scar was normally a turn on for Daisuke (he liked imperfections for some reason) and for him to reject this woman because she was imperfect was something that was normally out of character. She probably would have had a chance if she hadn't been drunk, yelling in his cave when he was sleeping, or trying to be with the person he had been pursuing for months now. If he'd been stalking the male, he wouldn't have let this happen. He'd been nice enough to let Snake have his space, without really being too far away just in case he was needed, and supposedly, this was where that stupid shit had gotten him.

She had started to breathe a little bit heavier for a moment before she closed her eyes. Her smile disappeared slowly as it would seem that she finally realized that she was in danger, in real, complete danger because of Daisuke and his growing anger. If his eyes were able to change color, they would have gone from his oceanic blue to either icy blue or a deep crimson color, but since his eyes were stuck that color, they just betrayed the amount of anger that he possessed in his body at the moment. The woman had opened her eyes, and that stupid fucking smile came back along with it as soon as she had licked her face from the blood that was trinkling down her ebon fur. A deep growl emerged from his mouth, his tail lashing from right to left (yes, from right to left specifically) in an aggressive manner. The look in her eye turned into something else, psychotic, something that Daisuke himself did not understand, never would he understand the mental disabilities and differences of others from himself and the ones he knew that were perfectly healthy. He didn't know about mental disorders at all, because he'd never met another with problems in the head like this (even though some of the people he's met were fucked up, he still didn't know that they were literally crazy, just different in his eyes.) so he was not able to identify the gaze of a crazy woman, or this crazy woman for that matter. He was just getting more and more angry as her grin turned into a Cheshire cat-like grin. Well, well, well, The little poodle has balls… Who knew! the woman teased him. He didn't know what a poodle was, so there was no way for him to really take offense to her words, but he did take offense to her disgusting laughter afterward, which had caused him to ball up his fist. He was about to draw his hand back again, but her stupid tongue had started to move again, and honestly, Daisuke was just waiting for her tongue to say something again so he could listen and then punish her for her sins.

You know, Hit me like that again the woman started. …And I may get too turned on. We wouldn’t want that now, would we? the woman sneered. Daisuke didn't give a shit if she would be turned on by the abuse. all he knew was that she was making him very, very angry, and she wasn't going to get out of here without something missing off of her body. And if she did get out of here with only the claw marks across her ugly little face, then he'd be back to finish her off, or again, take something that she could live without, but not without others looking at her and wondering what the hell she got into a fight with and why, aka "who did it and what for?" I hope this turns you on too, then! the male snarled as he took his balled up fist and hit her square in the nose, hoping to his parents watching above that he broke her nose, or better yet, her jaw.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread