Turn me into ashes, make my soul burn.
[html]

WC: 893.

He didn’t speak, not for a while anyway. He just seemed to look at her, deep in thought as though contemplating the best way to get away with murder – or perhaps he would just damage her enough so that Snake wouldn’t look at her, or even want her, anymore. However, it was irrelevant what Daisuke wanted to do to the ebony female – she knew, deep down, that the connection that Snake and her had was something else; something that couldn’t be put down to raging hormones and a likeness for weaponry. It was something better than that, something unusual.

Thoughts like this were unusual for Lucia – she barely pondered on things other than what she could see in front of her face, and though she often studied areas that drifted in and out of the Occult, and other superstitious believes, she wouldn’t call herself a firm believer. All she believed was that there was something after death – and whether it was pleasant or not, well she would just wait and see. No doubt her time would come eventually, and hell, judging by her current predicament, it would not surprise her if that time came a lot quicker than planned. Now wouldn’t that brighten Daisuke’s day… she had no doubt about that.

The pain burnt through her quicker than the words registered in her head. It took seconds to feel the sting of pressure on her face, malachite coals watering viciously, trying to deal with the hard punch to her nose. It was apparent that Daisuke had spoken, but what he had said didn’t compute with her brain – instead, all she could feel was rage… a pent up anger to tear his limbs off, which was not likely to disappear anytime soon.

Having had her face turned away from the crazed canine with the sheer force of his hit, Lucia turned her attention back to the male, her lips curled into a disgusted sprawl – almost resembling a smirk, doused with moments of pain and the sting of bruising forming under her blackened pelt. Ouch,” she snarled at him, her eyes as fiery as the gates of Hell – she wanted to taste his blood now, she wanted to fight back – but with his body weight pushing her into the sand, there wasn’t much of a chance of that happening. She would have to return the favour again sometime; he was a metal note in her mind now, her next victim – and being of an unsound mind, well, not even being Lucia anymore, had its advantages. The sadomasochistic nature of this creature was undeniable, but hers – well, it would top that when it came to it... that was a promise.

“That hurt a little,” she continued, “but I’m guessing it didn’t get the effect you were after?” She smiled, trying to ignore the throbbing in her face as it began to swell slightly. “After all, I can still pull off a better smile than you – oh, and let me think! She paused, trying to hide the smug Cheshire cat smile that made her canines peer out from obsidian lips, and her eyes almost ready to burst into flames with the glow of being one up on this male no matter how much he decided to punch her, kick her, or even kill her. Snake loved her – that was the upside, and she was sure that after this little event, Daisuke would pay dearly. Snake was not weak – he was a soldier, and he would most definitely not approve of what his little stalker had been up to.

“I still get to go home to Snake!” She hissed coldly, “and he’ll tend to these cuts, and he’ll love me … all night long! You have nothing, nobody. You are nothing! That’s why he doesn’t love you – doesn’t want you. And you’ll see this one day, you freak of nature! He’s mine, and you should make a note to watch your back from now on. He won’t be too pleased when I show him your handiwork…” Her smile widened, and even though there was blood beginning to trickle from one of her nostrils, and the stench of blood covered all her senses like a fog in the dark, Lucia knew she would soon have another punch coming – that, or Daisuke would see the honesty in her voice and aura, and let things lie. If that were the case, maybe she wouldn’t tell Snake… ha! Not at all, she was going to tell him – and no doubt she would exaggerate a little as well. The little bastard needed a good kick in, and who wouldn’t be better than Snake to do the job! “You may have just signed your own death sentence! That or you just won’t be in his good books ever again. You just attacked his mate… and you WILL be punished for it. That’s a promise, you little wanker!

There was something oh, so satisfying about being right. This pride was a vicious sin, but it was helpful – and soon, Lucia would shift back to her normal self; the unconfident, shy creature that had no idea that she could be like this. Dissociative Identity Disorder was a bitch, but hey, so was her ‘other side’. Maybe one day they’d discover each other, but for now… well, it would just be another black out on another day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread