the earth isn’t humming
[html]

Wrap up whenever you're ready? :3

The King was glad to have found a new member for the pack, and he was glad to have been able to help someone who had seemed a bit lost upon finding her. The pack seemed to remain at a steady amount of members, some arriving and some leaving, and he hoped that she would be one of the ones to stay. Truthfully, he hoped that they all were ones that decided to stay, but he knew that was a fairly unrealistic expectation. Still, the high number of the pack's members was something to make the King smile inwardly. The pack was prosperous and would continue to be so, he was certain.

Emerald eyes turned to Smith, and though he did not understand the actual word spoken, he thought that he was able to understand the sentiment expressed in it. "You're welcome," he said, sincerely hoping that she had actually thanked him. Both Ayita and Amaranth spoke French at home, and though he had tried to pick up a few words, it was a meager attempt at best. "Unless you have any other questions," he suggested, watching her for any sign that she would have any, "or you need anything else, I'll let you get acclimated now. If you need to find me for anything, you are welcome to call for me, or visit my home. I live in Lunenburg." Vigilante was absolutely not opposed to the idea of pack members visitting him at his house for any reason.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread