hey princess, you're ready for greatness.
ooc: It's ok, I figured you were on the absentee list or something otherwise I would have poked you. XD

IC: Zana stood there watching the woman who had once been kin and family, a fellow clan mate that she had thought she could trust. Her time away from the clan had opened her eyes to the truth and she'd discovered that there were few who could be wholly trusted and even fewer she wanted to try and trust. She knew that she had left the clan behind to pay her debt to her sibling but she had also grown closer to her blood kin and had found a sister of sorts in Ryan. She wasn't even certain now as the female before her burst forth if she even wanted to belong to the clan she'd known by name was her birthright.

The coppery hued woman lowered her glare from the other and gave a soft huff of disgust as Halo ranted on. She growled softly as she twisted the small shaft between her fingers. She didn't return her gaze to the raging beast before her but instead stared past her as she spoke. "We may carry the same name I don't believe the same blood even runs through our veins." Her heckles rose slightly as she realized that the other had spat at her, the small hybrid trying to keep her voice even as her temper rose. "I am not a wolf, no more than Gabriel de le Poer or Ryan de le Poer are. I never chose my parents and neither of them seemed to want me, I choose the clan and Gabriel and Ezekiel seemed to believe that once I was good enough." She finally returned her glare to the other as she finished her words. "I think I'll wait for a real leader to arrive if you please..."

Messages In This Thread