Highway to Hell, [P, J]
[html]

WC: 695

Studying the canine carefully, Lucia’s eyes narrowed slightly. Her words spoke clearly that some may cause minor disruptions in her relationship with Snake. That, in her opinion, would be a problem – one that given the chance, she would resolve quickly and quietly – wolf style. Nodding understandingly, the ebony femme smiled as best she could; it was hard to be fully relaxed these days, especially with her life hanging on a thin thread. She was out of her comfort zone now, and if the leaders of this pack chose it fit, she could be dead by sunset. It was no matter, however, as she was more concerned with seeing her lover again – and being allowed to call it official. There was nothing else she wanted, nothing more she could think about – he was her everything, and she prayed the feelings were mutual.

“Yeah, I suppose. I hope the leadership do respond well,” there was concern in her voice, and, if she were honest, a little bit of anxiety. “I imagine he is. He is a good man. He has never done me wrong, and I doubt he ever will. He has been nothing but nice to me – and if I’m honest, I probably don’t deserve such things.” She looked away, a dark cloud of memories sliding across her face, but the moment passed as quickly as it came. She smiled again, returning her attention back to the Centurion.

“It’s nice to meet you, Kaena… I wouldn’t say I was a fan of either, but if being in a pack means being able to love – that sacrifice is one I’m willing to make. I guess I am a loner at heart who craves social acceptance.” She chuckled lightly to herself, “Weird, huh?” There was a mild light-hearted glimmer in her voice, as though she was slowly beginning to feel comfortable around this female. She hoped that this would not be their only meeting – they seemed to share similar experiences, and one day, maybe, they could share such words. “It doesn’t sound strange,” she confirmed, “I have loved a woman before on my travels. It did not last long, as I never remained in one place, but my god, she was pretty. But hey, what can you do? Life hands you things for a reason – and it’s clear to me, that the reason I came here was for Snake…” she grinned, her malachite coals alight with admiration and desire for the coyote male. “…I’m happy with him – and he makes me feel amazing!”

Watching Kaena take a drag on the cigarette, it sparked Lucia’s memory to enjoy her own. Lighting the end, she inhaled deeply and felt her veins tingle with pleasure. There was something always so satisfying about getting a fix – and even though she sparsely did drugs, her cigarettes were her greatest vice; well, bar sex anyway. “Is that so?” she questioned curiously, “I did not peg you for one to love wolves.” She didn’t mean it disrespectfully, but considering her rank in this clan, it came across as though she was deeply respected and considered someone to keep on your side. She prayed that would be the case here. “What happened there? You still with any wolves?” She inquired, hoping that she was not pushing her boundaries, or sneaking to close to the personal life of Kaena. It was not a dig on purpose, but Lucia liked to get to know her companions – and whether she was trespassing or not, that was the same situation now.

The obsidian female’s eyes lit up. She couldn’t hide the excited smile on her face. “Can it?” She felt like jumping up, but instead she inhaled again on the end of the cancer-stick, and watched Kaena’s face. She was trying to read her. But it was difficult – she seemed closed off, and to be honest, Lucia couldn’t blame her. “I would love that!” she barked, “Very much so! I would forever be in your debt!” Her coals were on fire, her heart racing like a drum against her ribs. She felt herself go dizzy – butterflies in her stomach. Could she really be with Snake? Oh God, she hoped so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread